1. General information.
- The Operator of the Service www.ambra.com.pl is AMBRA
S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-819) at ul. Puławska 336, entered
in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital
City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court
Register under National Court Register (KRS) number 0000041726.
- The Service gathers information about users and their
behaviour in the following ways:
a. Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices
- This Policy is an informative document and does not
replace the security policy conducted by the Service Operator in accordance
with the relevant provisions on personal data protection.
- With regard to personal data, the data administrator
shall be the Service Operator.
2. Data collection
- The Service www.ambra.com.pl is not gathering personal
data, except in cases where the user himself/herself agrees to it (e.g. by
completing the contact form, survey or subscribing to the newsletter).
- Any data from the Service users are collected in two
- information provided voluntarily by the user –
personal data is required from users filling in the registration and contact
- information obtained during Service use – in
- information in server logs – our servers automatically
record such data as page requests sent by the user, request and reply sending
date and time, hardware data (e.g. equipment type), browser type, browser language,
operational system type,
- IP address – each computer connected to the Internet
has a unique number, that is the IP address. Based on the IP address we may,
for example, identify the country from which a given user logs on the web,text files (cookies) which the website sends to the
user’s computer when (s)he visits the site.
3. Cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data,
mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Service User and is
intended for use with the Service’s pages to better match the functionality of
the service to the User.
- The Service Operator, or cooperating entities, place
cookie files in the Service User’s end-device and has direct access to them.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
statistics that help to understand how Service Users use web pages, which may
lead to improvement of the structure and content;
b. determining user profile in order to display
advertising materials tailored that are matched to this profile, in particular
- The Service uses cookie files for the following
cookie files: cookies used to increase the friendliness of the Service for
visiting users. For example, a cookie file is used to store information left on
the page of the age control gate. Without saving the cookie, the user would
have to fill in the form of the age control gate every time (s)he wants to
visit the Service. Functional cookie files of the Service that are stored by
the Service Operator on the user’s computer remain active only during the
activity in the Service.
cookie files: The Service Operator uses Google Analytics cookie files that
allow analysing the way in which users use the Service. The Service Operator
may thus improve the usefulness of the Service. For more information about
Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics.
cookie files: The Service allows for the use of third-party plug-in cookie
files. This allows users to share contents contained in the Service via social
networks. For more information on third-party cookie files, please refer to the
relevant policies of third parties.
4. Server logs
- Information about some user behaviour is subject to
logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the
Service and provide the most efficient support of provided services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
Moreover, the following may also be saved:
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the
client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address
of the previously visited page by the user (referrer link) – if the Service was
entered through a reference,
about the user’s browser,
g. IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with
individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration
5. External links.
The Service may contain links or references to other
websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over
6. Provision and confirmation of data processing.
- Personal data collected by the Service shall be made
available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law,
pursuant to a separate Data Protection Policy of the Service Operator.
- Data that enables identifying a natural person is made
available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide information
gathered by the Service to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands
arising from the demand.
- As regards entrusting the processing of personal data,
the Service Operator has entered into a written agreement to entrust data
processing, regulated by Article 31 of the Act on Personal Data Protection with
the hosting provider Home.pl, Domena.pl, OVH.pl and other.
7. Managing cookie files.
- If the user does not wish for cookie files to be saved
on his/her device, (s)he may change the browser settings. We must emphasise
that disabling cookies can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the use of the
- To manage the cookies settings, select the web
browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone